Sunday, July 20, 2014

Later Sunday Post

For sometime now, I have been wanting to resume this blog.  However, as John Lennon pointed out, life is what happens when you are making other plans.   Without going into details about a rather tumultous year,
I will say that I am back in radio after about a four or five year hiatus.

Never thought it would happen.

Spent a good part of the last few years trying to avoid media as much as possible.

However, this time around, I am involved with Catholic radio.

Over the last few months, I have been working with a truly wonderful group of people and now find myself hosting a local daily morning show (again) on Redeemer Radio, 106.3fm in Fort Wayne.  (You can find it on Tuned In ap.)   Having fun with it, feel at home with it, even though I get to get up at a part of the morning that is unrecognizable to most.

So it's good.

I also find myself rather involved with more things than ever before.  So much for slowing down, right Papa?

Still, I felt that this blog needed to be tended to, a little loving care, a little nurturing, a little of one step at a time, under the guidance of prayer...listening prayer.  So we proceed.

Never in my life has the Lord laid out the whole plan in front of me.  Instead, I am led on what sometimes feels like a blessed treasure hunt.  "Proceed here.  Do this.  Wait.  Now go here."  

That's the case now. I'm proceeding. More information will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment